• Take the "free time" poll on the right side panel
  • Spring is finally here or so says the calender
  • Enjoy your week everyone
  • Welcome new members
  • And stay safe and healthy with all this virus shit going around
Mehv

opinion on Starwars jedi fallen order

Mehv

Imo i think it was good nothing extraordinary, but if ea can keep producing "good" games they can gain some respect in the community from being the worst company to being an ok company  something possibly like ubisoft who make good games but nothing that will become a game of the year but can rely on make a game that's not total dogshit (for the most part)

• Like 1

Ejay

I agree with you.

But since you mentioned, I have to reveal that I have had a real love/hate relationship with Ubisoft over the years. Right now, it's mostly hate but bound to change as I am so fickle.

Mehv

oh i agree i don't really buy unbisoft games i only bought like like 3 Ubisoft  games i enjoy them for the most part but i always find that towards the end it get boring 

i bought assassin creed odyssey and at first if was fun but towards the end it got so grindy  i can't do the main mission because i need to do like 10 side quests before i can do a mission 

i still have not beat it yet .

i have a love/hate reationship with valve god i hate them so much but love them at the same time