Crawler
  • Enjoy the summer
Ejay

Attempting to play Tropico 6

Ejay

So with good marketing i suppose, and a super deal, I bought Tropico 6. I admit I have Tropico1-5 and never played them but this one proclaims to be much better that the previous episodes.

Well, I did not have much time with it so far (maybe an hour) but looks promising.  Now if I can only figure out how to build a bridge to connect two islands...….

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Ejay
      Valve/Steam, in their infinite wisdom doing their absolute best to provide the worst customer service and experiences, did it again with another one of their "what the hell  were they thinking episodes" a few days ago. Apparently Valve  had issues with a scammer site or two in the Steam community which had a domain ending in ".me" .  Of course we all appreciate that they handled that in a prompt manner. Thanks Valve! However, in the spirit of Valve  ever  taking the "cheap and easy way out",  to 'handle it', they all at once, blocked every domain in the Steam community that had a   ".me" extension, including this site  -  www.ejay.me.  Thanks Valve! Eventually realizing their brain-fart moment, Valve restored/unblocked  the .me extension for the hundreds of legitimate sites (like this one),  no doubt after many of us got in their face about it. Well even so, as a result of the above  "just another day at Valve episode" , we decided to create a new domain for this site that better reflects the spirit of what Ejays Circle,  "ejay.me" is really about.  You see, this site is not all about me, Ejay ejjp, it is about all of YOU, a gathering place for all of my friends .  Therefore, we have a new domain name for the site.  Although you can still get here using the old URL, the official main domain name going forward  is,  EjaysCircle.com Thanks for your continued friendship and support. -Ejay                
    • Stranger20
      https://www.humblebundle.com/store/guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition    
    • Stranger20
      https://www.humblebundle.com/store/age-of-wonders-iii
    • Ejay
      So with good marketing i suppose, and a super deal, I bought Tropico 6. I admit I have Tropico1-5 and never played them but this one proclaims to be much better that the previous episodes. Well, I did not have much time with it so far (maybe an hour) but looks promising.  Now if I can only figure out how to build a bridge to connect two islands...….  
    • Ejay
      Defginition of this word please...

Important Information

Terms of Use