Crawler
  • Welcome and thanks for stopping by

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renegade0ff

Detroit: Become Human

renegade0ff

Yooo,

Detroit: Become Human on PlayStation 4 is a production from the borderline of adventure and interactive movie, which is answered by the French studio Quantic Dream, known for such titles as Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. This time, the developers decided to develop the idea of feeling and self-aware androids, which was first presented in the 2012 technological demo. ;)

The main attraction of Detroit: Become Human is a story, told from the perspective of three heroes-androids. The production action takes place in the near future in the title city of Detroit. In the universe of games, machines that look and behave like people are commonly found, which creates serious social problems, such as high unemployment or the need for new resources. The protagonists are Kara and Markus, robots used to help at home and deal with its residents, and Connor, a prototype android, used by the police during investigations, hearings and negotiations. Through their interwoven stories, the player learns what led to the emergence of machines that began to rebel, run away from their owners and feel human emotions. ?

Personally, I highly recommend, a genius game :)

Peace out, KOTA ^^

gW6fgRG.jpg

Stranger20

Wow, looks like I game I would love to play! Sadly I am a PC guy so I cant play it :/ 

Ejay

And I live not too far from the real Detroit so sort of been there done that.  KIDDING.

I did see this at GameStop the other day and was going to take a look and got sidetracked.

Thanks!

But I actually do live near Detroit. Scary.....

Important Information

Terms of Use