Series recommendation

renegade0ff

Hi again haha :D

If it's not a problem, I wanted to share my favorite series with you ❤️

So here we go ^^

1st Breaking Bad (my love <333)

2nd Narcos (s1,2 <3)

3rd Stranger things

4th Better call Saul (only for bb fans :D)

5th True Detective (only s1)

6th Westworld

7th Dark

8th Black Mirror (list of glory: 1.Shut Up and Dance 2. The Entire History of You 3. White Bear)

9th Lacasa de papel 

10th Mr. Robot (right after bb <3)

So yeah, here you have my 10 favorite series, I hope that someone will like it. :D

Peace out, KOTA <33

• Like 1

Ejay

9Never a problem. 

Breaking bad. You bet!

Stranger things. ok. I liked season one better

Westworld. Awesome

Mr. Robot  (#2 for me)

I have not seen the others you listed. Have a few of my favorites to add:

Survivor (rl friend is currently on the show)

Big Brother

Amazing Race

Lost (all time #1 favorite)

Deception

Bull

5/30 Had to add a few of maybe esoteric ones too of the past.

A. Deadwood. (Semi true story of the gold rush days of Deadwood South Dakota, USA). In the first episode, I count the F bomb like 98 times (and that's in the first 20 minutes). Another very popular phrase in the series is "C.S."   haha

B. Carnival.  I do not know how to rank this. It was so weird.  Taught me all about absinthe though

C. Six Feet Under. A show about undertakers or funeral directors. I loved all the seasons of that show.

renegade0ff

I'll definitely take a look. thanks :)

• Like 1

Stranger20
On 4/29/2018 at 1:29 PM, KOTA said:

Hi again haha :D

If it's not a problem, I wanted to share my favorite series with you ❤️

So here we go ^^

1st Breaking Bad (my love <333)

2nd Narcos (s1,2 <3)

3rd Stranger things

4th Better call Saul (only for bb fans :D)

5th True Detective (only s1)

6th Westworld

7th Dark

8th Black Mirror (list of glory: 1.Shut Up and Dance 2. The Entire History of You 3. White Bear)

9th Lacasa de papel 

10th Mr. Robot (right after bb <3)

So yeah, here you have my 10 favorite series, I hope that someone will like it. :D

Peace out, KOTA <33

1. Breaking bad: Loved it and could watch it again.
2. Narcos: Never heard of it.
3. Stranger Things: I absolutely love this series! I cant wait for Season 3, which has been recently announced by netflix that they're working on it.  
4. Better Call Saul: I've heard of it, but never watched it. Sure I would love it since Saul was one of my favorite on Breaking Bad.
5. True Detective: Never heard of it.
6. Westworld: I've heard a lot of good stuff about it, but never watched it. 
7. Dark: Never heard of it.
8. Black Mirror: Never heard of it.
9. Lacasa De Papel: Never heard of it.

10. Mr.Robot: @Ejay actually got me into this show a few weeks ago and I just finished season 1. Loving it so far.

Love the list, I've also made a list of my own below. :)

1. Lost: My all time favorite.
2. Game Of Thrones.
3. Breaking Bad.
4. Dexter. 
5. Stranger Things.
6. House.
7. Mr. Robot.
8. Rick and Morty.
9. Friends.
  • Like 1

¡¡¡? Captain World ?!!!

La Casa De Papel ❤️ 

Ejay
4 hours ago, Ocean Man said:

im really curios about westworld

very different. A world  (theme park actually) of robots that are just like humans and do what everthey are told (wow me and my parents...).  Anyway, rich people can pay and indulge in any fantasy they want. Until at some point, some  of the AI robots say enough of this shit and the sort of revolt.

Very interesting.

renegade0ff

@Stranger20

you should definitely try True Detective but only s1 cuz s2 sucks like seriously ;)

@Ejay

yep. Westworld is dope, Im starting s2 actually :)

TheGuardiaN™

From the ones you have mentioned I only watched Breaking Bad and i rate it 10/10 because it was awesome. 

So here is a list with my favorite series with ratings:

1. Game of Thrones 9.7/10 (i loved it but it isn't perfect)

2. The Blacklist 10/10 (<3)

3. Dexter 9.8/10 (i didn't like the end of the series)

4. Narcos 10/10 (really interesting)

5. Vikings 9.4/10 (after the mains character death i think they should probably have ended the series)

6. Lucifer 10/10 (love it)

7. Arrow 8.9/10 (it is a nice serie i personally loved the 1-4 seasons but the bad thing is that the Arrow defeated overpowered villains in the first 4 seasons and in season 5,6 he is beaten by weak ones,an assassin and a hacker/drug dealer)

8. American Dad 10/10 (it is hilarious <3)

9. Walking Dead 9.4/10 (i dont like that it feels like it is a badass competition,everyone wants to be tougher than the other one)

10. Hannibal 10/10 (Masterpiece)

Stranger20
3 hours ago, TheGuardiaN said:

From the ones you have mentioned I only watched Breaking Bad and i rate it 10/10 because it was awesome. 

So here is a list with my favorite series with ratings:

1. Game of Thrones 9.7/10 (i loved it but it isn't perfect)

2. The Blacklist 10/10 (<3)

3. Dexter 9.8/10 (i didn't like the end of the series)

4. Narcos 10/10 (really interesting)

5. Vikings 9.4/10 (after the mains character death i think they should probably have ended the series)

6. Lucifer 10/10 (love it)

7. Arrow 8.9/10 (it is a nice serie i personally loved the 1-4 seasons but the bad thing is that the Arrow defeated overpowered villains in the first 4 seasons and in season 5,6 he is beaten by weak ones,an assassin and a hacker/drug dealer)

8. American Dad 10/10 (it is hilarious <3)

9. Walking Dead 9.4/10 (i dont like that it feels like it is a badass competition,everyone wants to be tougher than the other one)

10. Hannibal 10/10 (Masterpiece)

Forgot about Lucifer, that's a great show too. I liked walking dead for the first few seasons but it just go boring for me so and I stopped watching it.

• Like 2

Ejay

forgot about Grimm.   yep it is worthy of the list...

• Lit 1

Malignity.

Hello everyone.

As for series, most people dont know those:

Fargo (season 1); starring Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman. Pretty great plot aswell as characters. Alot of twists and surprising events. 7/10.

The Knick (both seasons); starring Clive Owen. Nice setting, good acting, great atmosphere. 8/10.

You should seriously check those, if you dont know them already. I think both should be available for streaming.

Ejay
5 hours ago, Malignity. said:

Hello everyone.

As for series, most people dont know those:

Fargo (season 1); starring Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman. Pretty great plot aswell as characters. Alot of twists and surprising events. 7/10.

The Knick (both seasons); starring Clive Owen. Nice setting, good acting, great atmosphere. 8/10.

You should seriously check those, if you dont know them already. I think both should be available for streaming.

All good and I totally agree with you.

-ej